Growing Democracy from the Grassroots!
The League of Women Voters, a non-partisan political organization, encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues and influences public policy through citizen education and advocacy.
Are YOU Registered to Vote? Learn More
- Register to Vote
Charter School Consensus Study Learn More
- Charter School Study
Human Trafficking Learn More
- Human Trafficking in Illinois
Annual Meeting with Keynote Speaker William Rau Learn More
- Annual Meeting 2014
Join the League Learn More
- Join LWV
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Issues Learn More
- and Actions
Voter Resources Learn More
- Information on voter registration, how to find your polling place, how to communicate with your elected officials, and how to run for office
Community Resources Learn More
- Respite Care and Child Care Information
Our Elected Officials Learn More
- Our elected officials at the Federal, State, County, and local levels, and how to contact them
Observer Reports Learn More
- Meetings of local elected boards
Our Newsletter - League Matters Learn More
Archived Programs and Studies Learn More
- Archived Programs and Studies
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
This website is partially funded by the Educational Fund of the League of Women Voters of Oak Park/River Forest.